Personal information that we collect:
- Contact information (e.g., name, postal address, email address, telephone number)
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender)
- Health information (e.g., medical history, treatment information)
- Payment information (e.g., credit card details)
How we use your personal information:
- To provide dental care and treatment to you
- To communicate with you about your treatment and appointments
- To process payments for services rendered
- To improve the quality of our services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
How we protect your personal information:
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or destruction.
- We limit access to your personal information to those employees, contractors, and partners who have a legitimate need to know in order to provide services to you.
Your rights with respect to your personal information:
- You have the right to request access to, rectification of, or deletion of your personal information.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, if the processing of your personal information is based on your consent.
- You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that we have not processed your personal information in accordance with applicable law.